• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Gem (Posted: 11/20/2008 4:33:00 PM; Partial IP: 149.99.211)
Location: Miami, FL, USA
Name: Keeping It Real (Posted: 3/26/2008 2:46:00 PM; Partial IP: .36.116.37)
Location: Fussa, Japan
Comment: Copywrite gave the song a nice start, Mr. Eon kept the middle verse good, and Cage killed the closer! I think all 3 of these guys were amped up for this song.
Name: graffchik420 (Posted: 3/20/2004 9:51:00 PM)
Summary: This Song Is Ill!!! I'll Never Get Sick Of It!!
Comment: The lyrics are ill, the beat is ill, Cage, Copyrite and Mr. Eon are all ill!
Name: _spooler2_ (Posted: 1/12/2004 12:54:00 PM)
Summary: Cage, Copy And Eon
Comment: A good beat, but the song is made lyrically by Eon, Cage and best of all Copywrite. A song where Cage's distinct, pissed-off voice sounds good! Eon's slow-flow goes nicely and his rhymes are witty but nothing special. Copy as always show up the Peddlers dropping immense sh*t from start to end!
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: This is a nice collaboration with Mr. Eon and Cage of the Smut Peddlers. There is something almost therapeutic about this smooth flowing instrumental which works well with these three MC's very distinct voices. Copywrite continues to bring the cleverness: "I'm at the point where non-smokers get high before they challenge mine/so when they f--k up they'll have an alibi." Eon's and Cage's verses are solid, but Copywrite is the highlight of the track lyrically. If you're a fan of either Copywrite or the Smut Peddlers, you'll enjoy this 12".