• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: genius casta (Posted: 3/2/2007 5:09:00 PM)
Summary: Clean Track
Comment: Cormega is one the most underrated MCs out there right now and I feel like he did this ill beat justice. Primo. Enough said.
|Name: DJ Timid (Posted: 2/27/2006 7:22:00 PM)|
Comment: A standout track for Cormega! He shows his veteran stripes by firing off an awesome flow in the first 8 bars that flat-out commands your attention. Although everyone sounds better over a Primo beat, Cormega is smart enough to take it to that next level and really make the most of this collabo. The subject matter (serving jail time) is nothing new to hip-hop, but the approach, delivery and tone that Cormega and Primo tag team with on this one makes it very memorable and worthy of multiple listens. It's not commercial, it's not pop, it's not overly grimy or way too street; it's just hotó- the type of track that is so together that it feels like it must have been effortless, even though it probably wasn't. This track makes me think that this may be the year that Cormega starts turning a lot more heads.