• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: Sauce (Posted: 9/24/2009 1:32:00 AM; Partial IP: 175.40.226)
Comment: This is the definition of a good underground joint, the beats drives me insane. Mosdefinalty a listener
Name: kiddo (Posted: 9/6/2009 2:23:00 PM; Partial IP: .3.175.165)
Comment: ima gemini:) and this beat is smooth on some a tribe called quest shit..
Name: RoyceDa59 (Posted: 3/31/2004 12:15:00 AM)
Summary: True Hip Hop Resurrected
Comment: 805 representin to the fullest. Oxnard, California's own Oh No (Madlib's baby brother) killin them on the boards as Cornbread drops some smooth lyrics. This is what Hip-hop is really missing these days.
Name: W!zDOme_wUN (Posted: 11/7/2003 6:11:00 PM)
Summary: Ill Sh!t
Comment: The beat was tight, real chill and laidback. Lyrics were alright but the beat drew me in. Tight sh*t!
Name: Docta Dosa (Posted: 10/31/2003 12:05:00 PM)
Summary: Damn !
Comment: Just the beat catches your attention....this track keeps me reminds me why I have a love for hiphop so much.
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 10/30/2003 10:22:00 AM)|
Comment: I really dug this song. OH NO lays a really mellow sex-vibe for Cornbread to drop his story on. See what I mean about hit or miss? Although Cornbread is almost as boring as Abstract Rude it works on this song. Pick up the 12" for the instrumental and call your girlfriend over. You can thank me later.
Name: DJ Madhandz (Posted: 10/29/2003 10:40:00 AM)
Summary: Feeling It.
Comment: I'm liking this beat here, really laid back with its string sample and slow drums. Definitely a chill out tune for summer nights. Gonna stop typing and order it.