• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: genius casta (Posted: 3/3/2007 11:06:00 PM)
Summary: Not His Best But....
Comment: Still a solid track.
Name: pele won (Posted: 11/30/2006 8:22:00 PM)
Summary: Is This A Matress? Cause I Just Wanna Sleep On It
Comment: ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. yawn...
|Name: Ice Gorilla (Posted: 10/16/2006 2:11:00 PM)|
Comment: Listening to "Internationally Known" is sort of like seeing Count Bass D perform live without a microphone. You’ve got all the musical talent Count Bass D has to offer banging out of the speakers. Crisp drums mixed with frenetic piano riffing and solid samples in a torrent of sound. But this gushing flood of musicality just washes over the Count. His lyrics, whatever they are, are drowned out underneath the enjoyably busy aspects of the multi-layered production. It becomes an instrumental piece burdened with some unknown rapper’s low-level mutterings. Frankly, I’d enjoy the cut more if Count Bass D removed the distraction of his barely audible flows, and just let the beat take center stage.