BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(1 Star)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: pele won (Posted: 11/30/2006 8:24:00 PM)
Summary: Who Mixed This Thing?
Comment: I think El-P snuck into the mastering session and got over on the count.
|Name: Ice Gorilla (Posted: 10/16/2006 2:11:00 PM)|
Comment: This is Count Bass D? This crooning, funked out slow jam, is Count Bass D? Daaaaaaaaaammmmmn. The Nashville MC, well-known for a his multi-instrumental abilities, brings all his talents to the forefront on this juicy sing-rap cut. If the stuttering bass and softly plinking piano doesn't get your head slow-nodding, then Count Bass D's surprisingly melodic voice will surely win you over. Add in the echoing digital flute that gently caresses the end of the song, and you have a surprise sleeper slow-jam. As enjoyable as it surprising, "Junkies" is a heavy-lidded heater perfectly highlighting the many talents of Count Bass D.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Count Bass D||Found: 1|