• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: dbSteve (Posted: 9/13/2013 4:55:00 PM; Partial IP: 167.33.213)
Location: Lincoln, NE
Comment: Great track
Name: RADsince1978 (Posted: 8/4/2013 2:42:00 PM; Partial IP: 202.132.73)
Comment: F5 is pretty much the ideal independent type of label that is relatable to a demographics that dont buy into or consume the sugarcoat of trendy gimmicks, just straight out what you get is what you really get which is just as raw as it is real and honest, less is more, quality over quantity and realistic to that level of exclusivness, just right not over qualified or overly done. it would be nice if they started releasing joints on cassette tape format more exclusive to those that grew up on cassette tapes, and if you grew up on cassette tapes it just shows the level of experience given that the consumer has been a product of the 80's and the music is above the obligation and conformity of trendy technology.
Name: J-Mart (Posted: 7/15/2013 10:06:00 AM; Partial IP: 29.216.110)
Comment: This sounds so nice. Please. Grimm/Count Bass D ep/lp soon!!!!
Name: Mr.Moretti (Posted: 7/15/2013 3:56:00 AM; Partial IP: 74.110.248)
Comment: MF GRIMM is without a doubt one of the best out of NY. This shit is Real.