• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: djnemonic (Posted: 2/25/2003 5:45:00 PM)
Summary: I Only Rate Songs If They Good.......
Comment: This song is tellin how it is in the game. I'm definitely feelin the lyrics! I hate all those people that are so phony in the game.
|Name: Ash-en-wan (Posted: 2/9/2003 6:59:00 PM)|
Comment: Etching Nas’s vocals into a soft but persistent guitar sample, DJ Sage has cut a track that screams classic. Craig G’s verbals seem crisp and rejuvenated since ‘”Dropping Science,” and while other hip-hop veterans attempt to bless the underground with improved skills and renewed effervescence, Craig G continues to come correct with all the experience and guile you’d expect from the source of that infamous “fourth verse.” This cat’s been slept on for too long people, so bless the man and support his skill.
Name: Dirty Pee (Posted: 2/9/2003 3:09:00 AM)
Summary: Gotta Get Wit It Cuz Of Craig G
Comment: Craig G has been nice since he rhymed over that “Tears for Fears” sh*t back in the day. Punchline heavy MC (best kind) and decent beats too.