• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: Tomik (Posted: 2/19/2003 9:16:00 PM)
Summary: Not Cut Out
Comment: Okay, I'm a tough judge and that production was wack. Pack your bags and get this song out of here.
Name: Super-C (Posted: 2/17/2003 11:12:00 AM)
Summary: The Beat Is Hot!
Comment: Come on now this beat is a banger! I will admit, this isn’t the best beat for someone like Craig G to spit on, but he did his thang. If anything, I would buy it for the beat- thump thump thump. Would love to see some strippers dance to this song.
Name: sunview (Posted: 2/12/2003 2:53:00 PM)
Comment: Beat is on some underground nerd tip. It works though, nice track overall. Nothing ground breaking just a fresh track.
Name: PSYPHER (Posted: 2/10/2003 12:43:00 PM)
Summary: I Miss The Juice Crew
Comment: This is the hip-hop from back in the day. Craig G is as fresh as ever, and so is Marley. (I think he killed that sample). I'm loving this!
|Name: Ash-en-wan (Posted: 2/9/2003 6:59:00 PM)|
Comment: It does exactly what it says on the cover yo… Marley Marl + Craig G = Classic. As soon as the beat drops you know it’s on. While Marley Marl’s production reaches maximum output Craig’s vocals drive forward to reach an ostentatious level that can only be achieved by someone of his dexterity. Pure and simple, this joint is cut to perfection, so cop it while you still can.
Name: Dirty Pee (Posted: 2/9/2003 3:19:00 AM)
Summary: "dammit"!!!! Marley Should Know Better!!!
Comment: NO,NO,NO! I met Marley Marl way back when. This track ain't his premium work, it’s weak. The only shine on it is Craig G spittin‘. Should not have released this piece.
Name: DJPrimetime (Posted: 2/6/2003 9:19:00 PM)
Summary: Just Like The Cover Says Classic!
Comment: Definitely a head nodder! Marley Marl flipped the sample just enough to make it fresh again and Craig G displays his lyrical skills on this track. Tight!