• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: phobikone503 (Posted: 11/23/2002 2:33:00 PM)
Summary: What Happened Here
Comment: This is interesting… Craig G is not the dopest cat, but he's not too bad. I could hear this on the radio on a country station since it sounds kinda hip-popish if you ask me. Beat its okay, but I wont' be listening to it though.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 11/20/2002 10:18:00 PM)|
Comment: Ahhhh, finally some new material from the legendary Craig G. While many old school MC's have been accused of being way past their prime, Craig does not disappoint here. Despite his use of some clichés in his rhymes, his performance is solid. Good flow, nice rhymes, and some head-nodding production from Caspa. Although "The Executioner Song" uses the "Hydra" sample from "How Many MC's," Caspa switches it up with some choppy piano keys, strings, and a new bassline. Yeah, it's no "Symphony," but it's still deserving of your time.
Name: Willimaze (Posted: 11/16/2002 5:04:00 PM)
Summary: This Is Cool
Comment: Another joint from one of the most decorated battle circuit emcees. The beat is cool; sounds like a “How Many Emcees” chopped up wit Craig spittin’ his typical battle rhymes. Worth a listen!