• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: pele won (Posted: 11/30/2006 8:27:00 PM)
Summary: Personally I Think The Beat Is Dope...
Comment: But Craig is um what's the word?
|Name: Ice Gorilla (Posted: 10/16/2006 2:11:00 PM)|
Comment: There’s something about Craig Mack’s distinct flow that somehow emphasizes why he’s still, to some degree, around. He obviously loves making hip-hop music and this love is infectious to a certain degree. His loose, almost messy vocals draw you in on "Mack Tonight", even if Mack says almost nothing. The beat, by laughably named P-Nut, is inconsequential, a generic collection of bass and strings that detracts nothing from the song, but conversely adds almost nothing. Craig Mack may be on the comeback trail, but this 12" is solely for the diehards still yearning for a "Flava In Ya Ear" sequel.