• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: flo_rida evans (Posted: 6/30/2008 11:52:00 AM; Partial IP: 224.163.17)
Location: harlem usa
Comment: This is the second mix I've heard,and it's just as effective as the first.Real rap ,in the spirit of of real hip hop.Holla atcha boyband...
|Name: DJ Timid (Posted: 2/27/2006 7:22:00 PM)|
Comment: Nice bouncy beat that walks the fine line between pop and street, which is a great vehicle for Masta Ace. The rhymes are above average; though, truthfully, not terribly far above. There are a few memorable lines, but all in all, it's a track that works better when felt in your car then studied through your headphones. And there's nothing wrong with that; not all hip-hop needs to be studied. A good hip-hop DJ would hear this track and know what to do with it.