BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: lank_link (Posted: 10/11/2004 5:47:00 PM)
Summary: Overlooked Banger
Comment: Damn, this beat is sick, haunting and neck breaking. Give this another play. Phil the Ag does a decent job, but the gem is "The Creators" work. Put this up in the instrumental section.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: That the Creators are a little harder then many of their British compatriots is something we find proof of when they back-up Phil The Agony of the Barbershop Mc's. Eerie clavinet stabs over a bumping bass-line is what they serve us in "Kronkite". The lyrics by Philis also have an in your face style, "I slap you in the face and then accept your apology." Ha, stuff that in your pipe and smoke it.