• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Areen (Posted: 4/7/2005 6:17:00 PM)
Summary: Mos Def + Talib Kweli = Greatness
Comment: Their lyrics flow with a nice beat. One of the first songs I heard by Mos and Talib, (Which I downloaded along time ago, when Napster was free! Lol!)
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Similar to Rae & Christian (who have laced dope tracks for Afu-Ra and Jeru The Damaja among others), The Creators are a talented production duo from the United Kingdom who is now trying to reach out overseas. That shouldn't be a problem because they have some great MC's on their side. On 'The Hard Margin', they are assisted by Mos Def and Talib Kweli. I don't think you could wish for better teammates. The fact that the beat is really simple and straight forward plus the fact that the song lacks a good hook may scare some people away. But if you take a deeper listen to this piece of magic you'll hopefully understand why I have this song on repeat right now.