• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: hiphopsifu77 (Posted: 9/20/2005 2:35:00 PM)
Summary: U.K. Comin' Through!
Comment: Big up to Simon and Julian on production and El da Sensei with lyrics. This has all the ingredients. I bought the instrumentals album and it's pure listening pleasure.
|Name: Deimos Viphe (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: If you ever questioned the power behind music, ask no more because El Da Sensei is here. Creators never cease to amaze me on production, this time they take out they're catalog of bell samples and used them all over a thumping drum line. The brick city kid spits about his rhyming ability and how the Creators were kind enough to let him rip the beat. And if you would be ever so kind and pick this up, I along with El and the Creators would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
Name: class a (Posted: 6/20/2002 6:56:00 AM)
Summary: Love It
Comment: I heard this on TV and this song has the dopest sample… like bells ringing. It’s a must have in your crate. It has this weird cool feeling that you get when you hear it. Check this out!