• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: MeNaCe666 (Posted: 10/21/2003 4:00:00 PM)
Summary: Another Group Of Preppy White Kids Rhyming
Comment: First off, I listened to the whole vinyl and every beat was the same. Second off, there styles were weak, which completely ruined the whole song. The only good quality of the song is their rhyme skills.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: This is a nice concept; it's just too bad that it has already been done to death. It's also too bad that its been done better probably at least a hundred times. It's also too bad that the beat compounds my boredom while listening to the lyrics. "Ya'll just can't f*ck with us...", blah, blah, blah. I don't know about you, but my patience always runs short with uninteresting brag and boast tracks. Next, please!