BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 11/2/2003 6:58:00 PM)|
Comment: "Vodka & Milk" definitely emits a stronger overall vibe than "Beautiful Music." With considerably more diversity in this song, through various scratches and samples, Undefined and Style Massive have a stronger base on which to drop their rhymes. While delivery from both ends is on point, what "Vodka & Milk" lacks is substance. Additionally, I couldn't understand the significance of the blatant Mobb Deep influences- Undefined mentions that he's "stuck off the realness," as well as the obvious "Survival of the Fittest" sample used for the hook and song title.
Name: ROUGH MEMO (Posted: 10/30/2003 1:31:00 AM)
Comment: Real raw hip hop. The beat gets stuck in your head in a good way.