• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: ebbetsfield11225 (Posted: 2/28/2004 1:13:00 PM)
Comment: Only true heads can feel this. Kenwood beats are always on point and these two cats flow blend perfectly.
Name: blibstar (Posted: 9/15/2003 5:02:00 AM)
Summary: Low Budget Are The Ones To Watch!
Comment: I first heard these guys a while back and Kenwood and Cy young on the Jazzy Jeff LP. Lyrical content is point and Kenwood does what fans expect, great beats. Watch out for the low-budget crew.
Name: DJPrimetime (Posted: 7/20/2003 1:10:00 PM)
Summary: Great Track!
Comment: This is well done as everything comes together and people seem to love it when I spin it. I put it on my Wax Museum mix CD which is in the ughh.com store. Cop the single, and while you are at it cop the mix!
Name: SOLO1 (Posted: 7/14/2003 9:02:00 PM)
Summary: Had To Listen To This...
Comment: Lyrically, these catz paint more than a picture, they provide a feel of the entire landscape. "Flashback" is a trip down memory lane that true head can relate to. These catz are on something for the future.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 7/14/2003 8:07:00 PM)|
Comment: Kenwood comes through with a nice laidback, smoothed-out track. The bassline bounces and carries the track forward here. The song's title speaks for itself and once you hear the rhymes, it all clicks.