• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Chris McCaffrey (Posted: 7/18/2005 9:37:00 PM)
Summary: 616 Rewind This And Play This Again
Comment: This is hot, simply. Every emcee brings their lyrical power, Tonedeff, Sankofa, and Kashal Tee are my personal favorites. Celph Titled brings some heavy lines at the end "The closest you ever got to a punchline/Was waiting for refreshments at the prom in '89"...Wait, what does 616 mean? That's the area code for Grand Rapids, MI. Cunninlynguists (As well as some of the other rappers) are from the south. Just asking...
Name: DaHappyDunce (Posted: 6/24/2005 1:28:00 PM)
Summary: True Hip Hop At It's Finest!
Comment: If hip-hop ever died, these fools brought it back effortlessly. This track is off the hook, the beat is bangin' and every MC delivers a sick ass original flow. Can't complain at all. This is what us Hip Hop junkies fiend for.
Name: steve_nash_1303 (Posted: 8/2/2004 4:52:00 PM)
Comment: How this beat was made is beyond me, I get chills down my spine at times. The lyrics are quick, sometimes a little too quick. The beat makes up for whatever flaws this song may have. Enjoy!
|Name: jaz_72 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Ohhhhh ish! Deacon caught these ears from the get go. A haunting melody composed of some "Addams Family" type organs along side some atmospheric strings, a kicking beat, click clacks, and low bell tones is the musical platform that allows Tone-deff, Sankofa, Kashal-Tee, and Celph Titled to jump aboard and blaze the mics. Each MC brings a unique flow and style to the table and with the fine aural landscape knocking listeners in the head. Here is reason number #2 to invest in the Cunninlynguists.
Name: SeraPhic (Posted: 6/30/2002 11:08:00 AM)
Summary: This Beat Is Too F*cking Dope!!!
Comment: Lyrics are a bit too fast at some points, although that makes this track just crazy! That beat... aghhhh.