BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: jabronn (Posted: 8/19/2004 9:15:00 AM)
Summary: What The !!??!!??
Comment: I did not even know that Kentucky got down like that because I been through there a couple of times and I noticed everyone bouncing to Lil Jon and Ying Yang Twins. The rhymes are hot and the beat is slammin'.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 8/7/2004 5:55:00 PM)|
Comment: Kentucky crew Cunninlynguists continue to shine as they bless this record with a head nod beat from Kno and hilarious lyrics from Deacon, Wordsworth and Rise. Kno's guitar break is simple, but practical in this comedy about the MC's experiences with dirty female fun. More known for their introspective topics, the Cunninlynguists and guests take a break from all the critiquing of the present hip-hop state and poke fun at personal experiences with the opposite sex. Good "dirty" fun, all in one record.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Cunninlynguists; Wordsworth; Rise||Found: 7|