• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: macadotios (Posted: 1/25/2005 11:17:00 AM)
Comment: Easily Cunninglynguists weakest. Its a skipper track on the album. Corny effort for a club/chart banger.
|Name: jaz_72 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Cunninlynguists consists of DJ Kno and Deacon who will release the album "Will Rap For Food" in 2001. On this cut Celph Titled laces a dope sprinkling piano, a head-nodding beat, and a hype party feel. Bringing back memories of early Leaders of The News School and Trendz Of Culture-type joints, the MC's pass the mic back and forth as "they got your head jerkin like some hiccups" and "shake em down like Bumpy Knux." A strong performance from the MC's So Live? Hell YES!