• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Conor (Posted: 7/21/2009 11:21:00 PM; Partial IP: 243.96.222)
Comment: The lyrics are unheard of today. As I listen to the lyrics I remember doing the crazy stuff they talk about. Knocking kids out with bats and not taking shit from anybody.
Name: macadotios (Posted: 1/20/2004 11:25:00 AM)
Summary: "we Guaranteed To Make You Bleed"
Comment: Sick sick sick sick!! Make all thease "Bling Bling" fake thugs look fag as hell. Cunninlynguists making a joke of thug sh*t rhyming about thuggin it out at kindergarden etc etc.... Kop "Will rap for food". The albums fiyah!
|Name: jaz_72 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: DJ Kno goes in the crates for this jewel supplying an interesting laidback middle eastern vibe. Jugga The Bully (he of the extremely ill "First Contact") and the aptly tiled Mr Raw drop science that they "hit guys up for milk and Shepard’s pie" back in the cafeteria, and snatching "kids G.I Joes" Ha, ha! This is worth purchasing for the title alone; I mean "Thugged out since cub scouts." And there it is reason # 3 to purchase the Cunninlynguists 12" from the ughh store.