• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: the illmind junglist (Posted: 4/14/2007 9:48:00 PM)
Comment: The beat is what im feelin' in this song, makes me think about ridin down the street wit the homies smokin a chop lookin for some trouble, could be a good pre-fight time to knuckle up song, the darkness gets me into the mood to go thug the f*** out in the club.
Name: pele won (Posted: 11/30/2006 8:30:00 PM)
Summary: Boooo... This Is Junk
Comment: Paradox is WACK... WTF is this being released for? Didn't anyone give this a listen before putting $$$ behind it? this song needs to go away.
|Name: Corbet (Posted: 10/16/2006 2:11:00 PM)|
Comment: When I first head this track I knew Babygrande had found another act that fit in well with their signature, rough, dark sound. They actually remind me a lot of old Mobb Deep. Anyways, I hadn't heard of these cats before so I did some research. It turns out they are a quintet out of L.A., Babygrande's first west-coast artists. Production credits are being given to Charlie Brown, although I am not sure if it is the same CB of Leaders of the New School fame. Regardless, the song is pretty standard, they aren't reinventing the wheel here. But if you are a fan of Babygrande, it is definitely worth a check.