• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(1.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: the illmind junglist (Posted: 4/14/2007 9:53:00 PM)
Summary: You May Like This, I Don't
Comment: This sounds like some stuff I had on a wack ass mixtape back in the day. The beat is annoying. The lyrics sound like these dudes are tryin real hard to make an image for themselves but they arent comin hard tho.
Name: pele won (Posted: 11/30/2006 8:31:00 PM)
Summary: Bleh...this Is Like Chewing On Aspirin
Comment: Bad taste in your mouth, plus it sucks.
|Name: Corbet (Posted: 10/16/2006 2:11:00 PM)|
Comment: I was racking my brain trying to figure out which song originally used this sample but I can't seem to place it. If any of you out there in the matrix have a golden ear, fire me an email with the track, I know it's out there. Needless to say, I'm never really impressed with a track that bites a beat from somewhere else and makes only slight modifications. Plus, the producer goes by the monikor of Frank Dukes, which I hope isn't an ode to Jean Claude van Damme in 'Bloodsport'. The beat is good, it's just that it's poached. Other than that, the track as a whole is pretty good. I like the Custom Made sound coming out of L.A., much better than garbage like The Game. I'd be on the look out for their first LP, due out soon.