• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 5/25/2005 4:55:00 PM)|
Comment: For all those fans of the Freestyle Fellowship conglomerate (Aceyalone, Micah 9, Self Jupiter, Ab Rude, Busdriver etc.), you will surely dig this. These L.A. cats are an eight-man hip-hop group based out of Project Blowed (Aok, Nocando, Y-Not, Psychosiz, Kail, Choice, Joe Sue & SP-83). The beat produced by Longevity is generic, but the bumrush of all these MC's are an effort to make a West Coast Wu-Tang? Not quite, but with all the veterans from Freestyle Fellowship to nurture the talent of this eight-crew deep, anything is possible under the sun. Peep it!
Name: mainevent05 (Posted: 5/19/2005 2:25:00 AM)
Comment: This song is the shit. Reminds me of the old Afterlife/Project Blowed stuff.