• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: pele won (Posted: 11/30/2006 8:42:00 PM)
Summary: Not My Thing
Comment: But I'm sure there are tons of e-popping backpacking jukies that worship this stuff. Here's one for you. Now go clean your room.
|Name: Ice Gorilla (Posted: 8/3/2006 5:37:00 PM)|
Comment: Seems as if Cut Chemist is expunging a little of his latent Def Jux with "Storm", a pulsating break-beat of a song, highlighted by stabs of harsh electronic gurgles. Though the appearance of Edan and Mr. Lif might indicate a more atypical hip-hop song, think again. This is Lif and Edan and their most obscure, rapid-firing through a series of loosely tied together techno-babbles. While the song doesn’t hold match to the A-side, "The Garden", it still allows a revealing peak at the darker side of the former J5er.