• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: pele won (Posted: 11/30/2006 8:34:00 PM)
Summary: This Is The Best Thing Any Member Of J5 Ever Put Out. I Love The Lyrics On This One
Comment: Or actually the lack of. Now I can tell people that "Yes, I do like some J5, that one song where none of them rap"
|Name: Ice Gorilla (Posted: 8/3/2006 5:36:00 PM)|
Comment: This song may not register for those who are fans of standard, often hum-drum, hip-hop. It is a sprawling, lyric-be-gone, musical journey that saunters from a bathtub-string, ukulele combo, to a smoothly, exotic dance-mix that rises and rises until slyly fading out on one last strum of the ukulele. Topping out at just a sliver over six minutes, the song does tend to drag, but Cut Chemist proves himself a master apart from his J5 cronies. On that note, those expecting bouncy bass tracks ala Jurassic 5 will be sorely disappointed, as the song only touches on the hip-hop genre. Instead focusing on the pure musicality of Cut Chemist's masterful layering to create what can be truly be defined as sonic genius.