• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.6 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: bjax7 (Posted: 11/30/2008 1:26:00 AM; Partial IP: .144.32.10)
Location: The R
Name: BenBombay13 (Posted: 8/24/2003 3:08:00 PM)
Summary: Classic Material
Comment: I love the production of the Cvees. Excellent lyrics.
Name: SharpestInTheShed (Posted: 7/31/2003 10:33:00 PM)
Summary: Good Song
Comment: Cvees brings the lyrics, and the beat has potential, but the monotonous drums are too much for me to rate the production as above average.
Name: tiffluv (Posted: 7/19/2003 6:07:00 PM)
Summary: This Song Is Hot!
Comment: Usually I don't like mellow tracks, but this one is hot and dude is honest as f*ck! Kudos CVEES.
Name: cvees (Posted: 7/18/2003 9:36:00 PM)
Summary: I Was Upset Whn I Wrote Some Of This
Comment: Yeah I was tired of people talking about my art like it was for them. I do this for me and only hope y’all will like it. If not then sorry. What am I supposed to flow like jigga? Okay.
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 7/16/2003 2:49:00 PM)|
Comment: This track is dope now doubt- real deal hip-hop. If you dig the production from Slum Village then you'll dig this beat too…props to Probe. As far as Cvees goes you WON’T be disappointed. In a time where nerdy backpackers like myself are afraid of getting beaten up this guy actually flaunts it. Damn he is nice. Definitely peep this.