• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: purehiphop (Posted: 8/22/2005 3:12:00 PM)
Comment: Mr. Brown should give himself a pat on the back because the production skill shows that he knows hip hop. Cy Young held it down also.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 8/10/2005 3:43:00 PM)|
Comment: DC area lyricist Cy Young and Maryland’s up-and-coming producer Kev Brown bring another fresh single for those down with Pete Rock, Premier and Jazzy Jeff’s A Touch of Jazz sound. While Cy Young supplies the rough and rugged lyricism, Kev Brown hooks him up with a nice piano sample. The sample seems similar to Oddisee’s “Walk the Walk” with Kenn Starr, but nevertheless, the track is all about rawness instead of preserving a fake image. No lackluster flavor here.