BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: jah burn (Posted: 11/27/2008 2:11:00 PM; Partial IP: 173.217.36)
Location: salida co
Comment: These lyrics are a nice getwaway from all the violent negaitve hip hop. love the beat and the flow. hes got potential
Name: Cohen (Posted: 11/23/2008 10:17:00 PM; Partial IP: .20.202.23)
Comment: When I first started listening I was not digging. But, after about 15 sec I realized how dope this beat was. Good stuff.
Name: The Analyst (Posted: 11/20/2008 12:17:00 PM; Partial IP: 132.70.182)
Location: Gunnison, CO
Comment: Cymarshall Law is the future. I never heard of him until I saw him perform. His slightly sarcastic flow is great with his relevant lyrics. I ordered this album and HIGHLY recommend his previous album, HIP HOP IN THE FLESH
Name: jahnee dainjah (Posted: 11/18/2008 11:53:00 AM; Partial IP: 168.25.171)
Location: lost ainjulz
Comment: Nice to hear conscience hiphop.This cat might be in the tradition of mos,kweli,and zion i.not there yet but if he keeps it up he will be.
Name: Sindurblock (Posted: 11/18/2008 9:53:00 AM; Partial IP: .200.73.15)
Comment: Really like two and 3quarter stars. dj quick type of cat trying to get his foot on hiphop soil. I dont know where I would listen this song except hear previewing it.
Name: Run Amuck (Posted: 11/15/2008 9:50:00 AM; Partial IP: 80.137.161)
Comment: I can't put my finger on it, but Cymarshall Law's voice/flow reminds me of somebody else.
Anyhow, I like this joint.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Cymarshall Law & Mr. Joeker; KRS-One||Found: 11|