BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: DIMIZE1 (Posted: 12/4/2002 8:58:00 PM)
Summary: Real Hip Hop
Comment: Once again, these niggas kill it. This is what we need on the radio, not "Air Force Ones". This is real hip hop.
Name: phobikone503 (Posted: 11/23/2002 2:44:00 PM)
Summary: Cats Is Raw Like Freshly Butchered Cattle
Comment: This is ill! This squad has skills incomparable to many. I love them, and this is the second track I've heard. The closest track is Binary Star's "Honest Expression," but still this group has got mad talent and skill.
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 11/20/2002 10:43:00 PM)|
Comment: This time it's a solo journey as Cise (huALLLAH) Star talks about the legend of Midas and how his twisted gift ended up cursing him. Then he freaks this concept and applies it to the people of today. It's very refreshing to hear that conscious and creative hip-hop is still alive. And the production on this track is fresh, because yes once again Enoch & Speck blesses the emcee on the mic with some heavenly notes to rap over. This is a definite cop for anyone who likes good music.