• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: tyboz (Posted: 3/23/2004 9:52:00 PM)
Summary: Intelligence And Eloquence
Comment: No rims, no girlies, no claiming to be the realest. Thoughtful flows over a well produced track. Thumbs up for Cyne.
Name: phobikone503 (Posted: 11/23/2002 2:46:00 PM)
Summary: 3rd And Still Dope
Comment: Okay, so it's a bit of the same production style as the last 2 tracks, and the guitar is a lil' repetitive throughout all, so what? They still shine and blind like crazy. Cats still keep it ill, even if the guitar sample is overused. It's dope, peep the real!
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 11/20/2002 10:43:00 PM)|
Comment: Another ill guitar influenced track from CYNE, only this time the topic of discussion is altered. It seems the 2 emcees choose to talk about the state that we are living in and how they break through the mold to see through all the bullsh*t that cloaks most people's eyes. This is a relevant subject because so many people are ignorant to the events and actions that surround them. This song is a pure example of the type of conscious awareness that hip-hop lacks today. And with fresh rhymes, beats, & concepts like this, I'm sure this will definitely be one of my favorite 12" singles of the year.