• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.4 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: G (Posted: 8/3/2013 2:33:00 AM; Partial IP: .68.96.227)
Comment: This a monster for sure!
Name: RADsince1978 (Posted: 8/2/2013 10:30:00 PM; Partial IP: 202.132.73)
Comment: was anyone a fan of Rebel Alliance, early Brick Records shit late 90's like 97 and Eso n 7L still doin it consistently...and glad to see they got beyond the drama with Def Jux, Weathermen (Cage), Eastern Conference.
Name: DJ curls (Posted: 7/4/2013 1:54:00 AM; Partial IP: 69.190.179)
Comment: Hi love this track Keep up good good work
Name: RealHipHopFanatic (Posted: 6/30/2013 7:48:00 PM; Partial IP: .62.152.36)
Comment: Better than the radio anyday
Name: Mel (Posted: 4/23/2013 2:36:00 AM; Partial IP: 33.221.162)
Comment: Bronson the fucking monster!
Name: J-Mart (Posted: 4/18/2013 10:08:00 PM; Partial IP: .59.42.211)
Comment: Sick as kissing a pig in China, but I swear I've heard that Bronson verse already.
Name: hip hop heathen (Posted: 4/18/2013 1:31:00 AM; Partial IP: 253.166.42)
Comment: pretty dope...but the album version is so...so...so much better. That one gets 5 stars...