• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 9/14/2004 11:24:00 AM)|
Comment: D-Flow and A-Bless are gully with a capital “G.” This NYC street record is definitely not revoking their ghetto pass. Very much like the 1996-97 era of underground street hip-hop tracks (see Shadez of Brooklyn, Hifiguz, Duthchmin, Camouflage Large, etc.) the duo spit like Glock klickow-rap. The legendary Lord Finesse supplies the hot beat with classic jazzy horns and thumping drums in true D.I.T.C. style. So go grab your Carhartt beanie, North Face jacket and lace up those Timb’s, because this record will rip through windows at your local coffee shop’s poetry night.