BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Nothing last forever. The Arsonist saga (1993 - 2000) is over as you all know. Q-Unique, Swel 79 and Jise One still keep the name alive. But I think they should drop it and change it to something else because without D-stroy and Freestyle, it will never be the same. D-Stroy is now teaming up with producer Usef Deniro (who also laced "The Show Must Go On"). "The Matador" has a olé olé olé hook that's probably gonna work for those who liked Flipmode Squad's "Cha Cha Cha" which I didn't like. But even though I don't like this when I'm spinning it at home I have a feeling it may work better live, so if D-Stroy comes over here to perform, I'll give this joint a second chance.