• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: kalinho (Posted: 4/22/2005 1:22:00 PM)
Summary: One Of My All Time Fav's
Comment: This song is just too sick. D-Stroy's crazy outgoing flow and delivery compliments these wicked beats to a tee.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: "The Show Must Go On" slows things down a bit, but does not let up in terms of lyrics or production. Usef Deniro provides the beat: a thumping bassline and a nice guitar loop. D-Stroy's performance isn't as mind-blowing as on "Roll Out," but it is still very strong. This 12" is essential to your crate.