• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: JakRock (Posted: 7/29/2009 8:38:00 PM; Partial IP: 10.108.160)
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Comment: My love for Hip-Hop exceeds the average attitude to Hip-Hop in Scotland. For example recognizing true Hip-Hop, artists that stay true to the most loyal musical genre to human beings, generally, because it cares. Slug is one of the greatest lyricists i've heard in a while. This song is incredibly well done. In comparison to artists that are not speaking up these days especially. I don't even know how to express. This guy cares. Fucking nailed it.
Name: IDUBS44 (Posted: 11/16/2005 12:36:00 PM)
Summary: Slug Does It Agian
Comment: Dope all around. This song has it all. Slug comes with the lyrics and yet again Tension comes with the bangin beats. One of the best tracks ive heard in a while.
|Name: DJ Timid (Posted: 11/2/2005 5:44:00 PM)|
Comment: Perfect bass line for Slug, which displays just how good D-Tension is at matching beats with artists. This is the "right now" Slug record—his slightly hidden gem that is as good, if not better than a lot of his more widely available material (sort of like when "If I Get Locked Up Tonight" by Eminem dropped, if you know what I'm saying). Pick this up—if not for yourself, then for the girls.
Name: eArTh SFC (Posted: 10/26/2005 1:36:00 PM)
Summary: Backpacker Hip Hop
Comment: Oh hell yeah. Slug kills this track over and over again. The name says it all. Backpackers Unite. Down with the mainstream.