BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: dj_sippin_douche (Posted: 7/2/2005 2:05:00 PM)
Summary: Welcome To D12 World
Comment: Lol! This is some funny shit. I love it.
Name: ROACH420 (Posted: 6/8/2005 6:40:00 PM)
Summary: Mad Props
Comment: D-12 should get more credit for their bad ass songs like this one.
Name: yewtew (Posted: 6/26/2004 8:51:00 PM)
Summary: Get The T.p.
Comment: the feces is flowing. enjoy the relaxation that follows.
Name: J6N (Posted: 1/14/2004 5:59:00 PM)
Summary: Truly Explicit.
Comment: Are these lyrics pure genius? Or are D12 being explicit just for the sake of it? Either way, this song is dope (didn't get alot of recognition in the mainstream though), the lyrics are truly nasty and the beat is pretty sick too. Check it out!
|Name: Shay Boogs (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Either these cats are crazy or they're just real good storytellers. Detroit's own Dirty Dozen pull no punches on their debut 12" on Rawkus. Skills-wise, some emcees are better than others but as far as content goes... like whoa! With lines like, "and all women ain't sh*t/they're only good for cooking, cleaning, sucking d*ck and that's it" and "Got Joan-Benet Ramsey in my '98 Camry", I don't know if the NOW (National Organization for Women) will be inviting D12 to perform at their luncheons anytime soon. Slim Shady makes a cameo and drops an OK verse that complements the average beat. Not much more to say about a song whose chorus includes the quote "F*ck your wife, f*ck your kids..." Check this joint out if you feel this type of vibe.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: D12; Eminem||Found: 14|