• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: azox (Posted: 6/22/2005 3:22:00 PM)
Summary: Really Expected More
Comment: Looked for the Last Emp to really put something out. 'Mafia Don' displays lyrics/production. It's friggin' Last Emp with Beatminerz! But the track wasn't as good as I expected from them.
|Name: DJ Timid (Posted: 5/25/2005 4:55:00 PM)|
Comment: Who says that high pitch vocal samples are out? Not Da Beatminerz. Don't let the title and cover art get you twistedó this is an upbeat joint that bounces well and is carried by some strong vocals by Last Emperor. Anyone who picked up Da Beatminerz' latest full length CD, Fully Loaded With Static, is going to want to cop this. And if you don't have Fully Loaded With Static (available now with FREE DJ Food Stamp- Best Of Da Beatminerz Mix CD!) then do your speakers a favor and pick them both up today.