BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: El Surgeon General (Posted: 9/18/2008 3:13:00 AM; Partial IP: 33.137.135)
Location: Virgil Village, CA 90026
Comment: Back in the past...Nah! timeless
Name: QueensSon (Posted: 3/16/2008 9:27:00 PM; Partial IP: 193.40.127)
Location: Queens, NY
Comment: Golden Era hip-hop at it purest... is there a better track than Salaam's remix. Agreed this version should have been on the album. Brings me back to the way the game used to be. Never will be that way again. And, oh yes, it is "OUT OF PRINT!!"
Name: h2junkey (Posted: 12/21/2006 8:33:00 PM)
Summary: This Track Really Rakes Me Back!
Comment: I always thought this remix should have been on their album. Awesome production on the beat by Salaam Remi.