• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Meat Makswell (Posted: 11/2/2002 7:12:00 PM)|
Comment: Where the Hell was this track when my teachers were bumpin' "I'm Just a Bill" in fifth grade? I can't help the beat-junkie in me, but I was grabbed by the nuts as soon as the bass dropped. I learned from my first experience and envisioned the dope collaboration of lyrics before they even 'rocked that!' This track took me back to the days of dancing in my underwear. It was so ill I just wish I owned a pair of tightey whiteys to dance in. I mean, you can leave your clothes on, but don't say I didn't warn you about wildin' out to this banger.