BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: duke (Posted: 11/22/2010 12:56:00 AM; Partial IP: 00.129.249)
Comment: "they need to get their thumb out their rears/and show some skills the one time they come out in years/instead of dumbin' out in fears of their own shadow/in a game that swell 'em up to dead 'em like cattle/take your rattle and skiddattle/before you get a whippin' with the pen and pad paddle/ ghouls gotta model in gear/he came with more rhymes than molecules in air/the track was like a thorn in his back/as for the rhymes, I give ya'll fair warnin', its crack/whoever start to smoke it, come back/quit or catch a heart attack up in some bum's shack"
incoherent confections? shut up and listen a little bit closer...
Name: shankstabber (Posted: 5/26/2006 5:02:00 PM)
Summary: On Point
Comment: Nice And Solid. MF DOOM Got That Boom
|Name: Ice Gorilla (Posted: 5/25/2006 9:45:00 PM)|
Comment: It isn't that MF Doom performs badly on this track. Rather the ghostly cello wail and the spliced together bleeps and bloops create an eerie ambience well suited to the emcee's monotone flow. Yet, Dabrye's beat is the real star of the track, an ominous Star Trek-esque orchestration that floats somewhere between digital and sci-fi. MF Doom's two verses are standard incoherent confections, but the haunting aura Dabrye creates rightly places him as a sideshow to the main act. As MF Dooms verse stutter to an end, you won't find yourself remembering lyrics, but rather hoping to find some way of driving out Dabrye's masterful beats from the folds of your subconscious.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Dabrye; M.F. DOOM||Found: 14|