• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Darksteez (Posted: 6/3/2005 7:33:00 AM)
Summary: One Of Panik's Best Beats.
Comment: Damn, the production on this track is sick. It's so dope I can listen to it over and over again and not get tired of it. The lyrics are average though, which is probably why I prefer the instrumental!
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: The production immediately caught my interest here. The jazzy piano, haunting strings, and nod-inducing drums from Panik of the Molemen is excellent. I haven't heard the original, but this remix to "Continuous" is a sucess. The MC's provide some nice "continuous" battle rhymes that are helped by the dope flows and good cuts. Give this one some of your time.