BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: allcaps (Posted: 4/21/2005 6:37:00 PM)
Comment: Dope as usual. Expect nothing less.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 2/3/2005 10:41:00 AM)|
Comment: This song is like a car. You follow? It's like a car driving down the super hip-hop highway. We've got Dug Infinite in the driver's seat, steering with a souped up, slick horn loop. Meanwhile Theaster rolls the windows down and Daily Plannet rolls some conscious sh*t up that El Da Sensei lights and passes around. This song is like a car. Got it?
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Daily Plannet; El Da Sensai; Theaster; Wildchild||Found: 2|