• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Headnod (Posted: 8/15/2003 8:28:00 AM)
Summary: A True Banger
Comment: Daaamn! This is fresh. After some laid back material from DP, these guys are gettin' kinda aggressive with this beat and the scratch-chorus. Some real hip-hop sh*t.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 8/12/2003 5:20:00 PM)|
Comment: I've heard some Daily Planet here and there, but "Regardless" is probably the first to really grab my attention. Damn, this is ill! And not just ill-for-the-moment, but ill period. "Regardless" is one of the dopest cuts Iíve heard in a while, and the return of Prime on the mic is a nice surprise. The lyrics are dope, and the hypnotic, simple string-loop is superb (thanks Madd Crates!). This is straight-up, no bullsh*t hip-hop how it's supposed to be done; it doesn't sacrifice creativity and catchiness like so many faceless purist acts who try way too hard in their pursuit of hip-hop nirvana. Should I have expected anything less from All Natural's label? Click the listen button pronto.