• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: gary_life (Posted: 10/7/2005 1:53:00 PM)
Summary: Fight Club Lyrics
Comment: What yall know bout them battle rhymes. Expect nothing less. D.P. all day.
Name: Von Hellsing (Posted: 3/8/2004 1:13:00 PM)
Summary: Steppin Up The Posse Cut
Comment: Yo! this joint is fight music...Hot beat, hot MC'S, a can't miss formula!
Name: Gem (Posted: 12/15/2003 12:08:00 PM)
Comment: Awesome, Molemen kick azz again!!! All suckaz stay down!!!
Name: PhobikONE503 (Posted: 12/11/2003 7:21:00 PM)
Summary: Oh Sh*t
Comment: This is dope... takes a second to get into, but worth a listen... Dope colabbo.
Name: cymarlent (Posted: 11/15/2003 5:07:00 PM)
Summary: You Have To Be In The Mood For It
Comment: This song is worth the listen to me. It's kind of that dirty, grungy track where mc's could just be straight spitting.
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 11/9/2003 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: I had a really hard time paying attention listening to this track. The beat is too repetitive and the sounds the producer has used are really drab. None of the emcees hold down a verse throughout the whole song. Overall, itís pretty boring and even annoying at times. Donít bother even listening to this one.