BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 2/3/2005 10:41:00 AM)|
Comment: Daily Plannet and Wildchild must've become friends recently. It wasn't in the papers though, so I didn't know anything until this 12". It seems to be workin though, however, as we all know, half the battle is beats. Do they got them beats? Madd Crates does. It's based around a vocal loop from what sounds like a Greek song, or at least an eastern European song. Anywho, geography is of no consequence, but the song is. Peep game!
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Daily Plannet; Wildchild; Lootpack||Found: 5|