• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Robert (Posted: 4/19/2009 10:02:00 PM; Partial IP: 146.14.181)
Location: san gabrie california
Comment: awsome soon on vynal...
good beat and bass
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: What happened to Dug Infinite? You know, the guy who produced some exceptional tracks for Common? Well, he's behind the boards on the remix to "We Like To Party" by Daily Planet. Again, I haven't heard the original, but I don't see how it could be better than this remix. Dug's bouncy, dancehall-tinged beat is near-perfect and bound to get any listeners head nodding. The subject matter is exactly what the title implies, and "We Like To Party" is a nice anthem for just having a good time.