• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: magic13131313 (Posted: 4/6/2003 12:55:00 AM)
Summary: Beat Rocks
Comment: Not that it matters but their real name is Daily Plannet; two n's. I have definitely not slept on the Family Tree, their new album has some songs that will make you want to peep all albums done by this crew on the All Natural Label (yes related to All Natural, second nature and no adds... no preserves...). Daily Plannet is not the best group on the label which would explain this sub-par song, but don't be turned off by that. The Family Tree has got Mr. Greenweedz, and very good female mc, Rita J, who is probably third on the list of female mc's behind Jean Grae, and of, course Apani. My favorite on the label is Iomos Marad (I-Ah-Mos MA-Rod); he has got so much talent. I promise you, don't sleep on this crew, they can compete with some of the top crews.
Name: D.L.C. (Posted: 3/2/2003 1:01:00 AM)
Summary: But The Beat Tho, Money...
Comment: Without much to go on, I can basically sum up this record with one word: average. It's not the wackest song you'll hear in the world, but so much could've been done with this pretty impressive beat. Great scratches on the outro from a nameless DJ.
Name: Dirty Pee (Posted: 3/1/2003 1:11:00 AM)
Summary: Props For Effort
Comment: Track is demo-style run-of-the-mill. Basic sh*t.