• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: JSpitz (Posted: 8/27/2003 7:55:00 PM)
Summary: Nice To See Jemini Again
Comment: If you liked Jemini back in '95 with his two singles 'Funk Soul Sensation' and 'Brooklyn Kids' (the latter, which is on this site) then you won't be dissapointed with this song. I wouldn't say he's as nice as Sage Francis, Aceyalone, or Supernatural back in the day, but he does have a nice flow that's better than 90 percent of these kids that are currently in the game (both mainstream and underground). The production by Danger Mouse is on point and it compliments Jemini's style extremely well. I also heard 'Omega Supreme' and that's nice too. If they come out with a full album I'm mos def-initely am gonna cop it.
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 7/30/2003 3:27:00 PM)|
Comment: Danger Mouse steps up again with a very strong beat, leaving the listener eager to hear more material from him. This production contains a bunch of grimy samples, which are ironically extremely clean sounding. The rhymes on this (from Jemini) are nothing special, and sound disappointing in comparison to the beat. Cop this for the instrumental, and letís all hope that Danger Mouse gets some more recognition and works with bigger artists in the future.