• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Finally the diggidy Das is back, but what the hell happened? No miggidy mics or anything on this one, just lots of “hollas.” I’m wondering if there is something in the water in Virginia after the floods because these dudes must have been drinking something funny. In “How We Do” they question the fact that people think they’ve fallen off, but for real, they have.